• Update 8/8: Friday, 8/10 we will host a parent preview night at the end of practice around 7pm. Players & cheer will be introduced. We invite all parents to attend!
- Week 2 continues this week with practice Monday – Friday 5:30 – 7:30pm. The heat will continue throughout the week, so please make sure your children are hydrating throughout the day starting in the morning! Also, with the possibility of rain in the forecast, just a reminder that we do practice in the rain! If there are any changes due to storms or lightning, updates will be posted here and texted out as soon as a decision is made.
• Next Saturday, 8/11, we gear up for our 1st game of the season! We will be hosting the Steger Storm. Dynamites will start the day at 9am. Superlights will play at 10am, followed by Lightweights, JV, & Varsity.
• We need volunteers! Please sign up to work the concession stand to earn back your volunteer fees.
• There have been updates to the season schedule – check them out on the website!