News and Announcements
2018 Registration Info:
*Added 4/19/18: We are holding an additional sign up on Wednesday, 4/25 from 5:00 – 7:00pm.
*Bradley Lions Junior Football is a youth football & cheer organization open to all area children that will be entering Kindergarten thru 8th grade in the Fall 2018
*Registration for returning players/cheer and new Dynamites will be held on Saturday, March 10th from 9a – 1p.
*Registration for new or returning players/cheer will be held on Saturday, April 7th from 9a – 1p.
*Registration is at the Lions field on South Washington in Bradley.
*If you are a first year player or cheer, please bring a copy of your birth certificate.
*Registration fees are as follows:
*Dynamite Cheer $40 + $25 Volunteer Fee
*Superlights – Varsity Cheer $100 + $25 Volunteer Fee
*Dynamite Football $80 + $25 Volunteer Fee
*Superlight – Varsity Football $150 + $25 Volunteer Fee
*Family Max – $375 Registration + $25 Volunteer Fee
Cash or Credit/debit cards will be accepted (No checks)
Bradley Lions Families – The Bradley Lighted Christmas Parade is this Friday night at 6:30pm. We are inviting all of our football & cheer players & families to participate.
The parade route is on Broadway from Forest, East to Washington. The Lions will line up in the 100 block of North Forest heading South. The Lions are position #12. Only parade entry vehicles will be allowed on North Forest, so you will need to park elsewhere when arriving to walk or dropping off your children. Line-up begins at 5:15pm. The Lions float will be there at 5:15. The parade will end at Washington Avenue. Our entry will turn North on Washington to disperse. End of route parking is available at Bradley Central.
Feel free to make signs to carry (Go Lions, etc.). It is a lighted Christmas parade, so you can wear light up necklaces or Santa hats or any other festive apparel. We will also have Lions practice jerseys for the kids to put on over their coats.
We are looking forward to a fun evening! Thanks to everyone that is volunteering to participate to make this a successful event!
The Bradley Lions are thankful to all of our 2017 sponsors! Your support is truly appreciated!
Advanced Computer Specialists Inc.
Bargains & Treasures
Barrels & Bins
Boy Scout Troop 319
Bradley Fire Department
Brickstone Restaurant & Brewery
C & A Cranes
Dick’s Sporting Goods
Family House Restaurant & Sports Bar
IBEW Local 176
Kankakee Glass Company
Kansai Japanese Steakhouse
Kia of Bradley
Marine Corps League Kankakee Detacment 1253
Michigan Avenue Storage
Oliver’s Bar & Grill
Precision Piping, Inc.
Taylor Chrysler Dodge
Village of Bradley
End of Year Celebrations this week!
1) Awards Ceremony for Football & Cheer: Thursday, 11/16 at BBCHS Auditorium
Approximate Awards Times:
Dynamites & Superlights 5:30pm
*Times are approximate, please try to arrive 15 minutes early
*Parents are required to attend the awards ceremony with their child
2) End of Year Pizza Party for Football & Cheer: Saturday, 11/18 from 2:00 – 4:00pm at Bishop McNamara High School Gym
3) Super Bowl Spirit wear is available for our Superlights at BSN. Visit www.bsnteamsports.com. The access code is Lions4491. The shop will close on 11/28.
1) Final Equipment & Cheer Uniform return is this week on Tuesday & Wednesday from 5pm – 7pm. If you know someone that hasn’t returned their uniform yet, please share this with them. If you can’t make it, please ask a grandparent or other family member or friend to return it for you. We need everything turned in to continue to keep costs down, and our volunteers are anxious to start their offseason as well. Thank you!
2) The awards ceremony will be Thursday, November 16th beginning at 5:30pm at the BBCHS Auditorium. More details to come.