News and Announcements
1) The Football & Cheer camp originally scheduled for 6/9/18 has been rescheduled to 6/23/18 from 10am – 12pm. Camp is free and open to all area kids entering K – 8th grade. You can also still sign up for the 2018 season at this time! Please share with anyone you know might be interested.
2) Football equipment handouts will be Saturday, July 21. Times per level will be announced closer to that day.
3) Practice will begin on Monday, 7/30. Practice will be 5:30 – 7:30pm. The 1st 2 weeks, practice will be Monday – Friday.
4) The 2018 schedule has been posted on the website. You can check it out at the link on the left “2018 Football Schedule”
5) If your kids are looking for camps/activities for summer, BBCHS, Bishop McNamara, ONU, and Bourbonnais Township Park District are all hosting camps this summer! Many of these camps start tomorrow! Check out their websites for details.
2) Still interested in signing up for football or cheer? We still have openings! You can sign up during the camp on May 19th.
3) The IVY League is expanding! Two new teams have joined our league, the St Ann’s Golden Eagles (Channahon) and IJP (Homewood)! The 2018 schedule will be released soon. We will be hosting the 2nd round playoffs this year!
We wish all our Lions families & friends a Happy Easter!
2018 Registration Info:
*Added 4/19/18: We are holding an additional sign up on Wednesday, 4/25 from 5:00 – 7:00pm.
*Bradley Lions Junior Football is a youth football & cheer organization open to all area children that will be entering Kindergarten thru 8th grade in the Fall 2018
*Registration for returning players/cheer and new Dynamites will be held on Saturday, March 10th from 9a – 1p.
*Registration for new or returning players/cheer will be held on Saturday, April 7th from 9a – 1p.
*Registration is at the Lions field on South Washington in Bradley.
*If you are a first year player or cheer, please bring a copy of your birth certificate.
*Registration fees are as follows:
*Dynamite Cheer $40 + $25 Volunteer Fee
*Superlights – Varsity Cheer $100 + $25 Volunteer Fee
*Dynamite Football $80 + $25 Volunteer Fee
*Superlight – Varsity Football $150 + $25 Volunteer Fee
*Family Max – $375 Registration + $25 Volunteer Fee
Cash or Credit/debit cards will be accepted (No checks)
Bradley Lions Families – The Bradley Lighted Christmas Parade is this Friday night at 6:30pm. We are inviting all of our football & cheer players & families to participate.
The parade route is on Broadway from Forest, East to Washington. The Lions will line up in the 100 block of North Forest heading South. The Lions are position #12. Only parade entry vehicles will be allowed on North Forest, so you will need to park elsewhere when arriving to walk or dropping off your children. Line-up begins at 5:15pm. The Lions float will be there at 5:15. The parade will end at Washington Avenue. Our entry will turn North on Washington to disperse. End of route parking is available at Bradley Central.
Feel free to make signs to carry (Go Lions, etc.). It is a lighted Christmas parade, so you can wear light up necklaces or Santa hats or any other festive apparel. We will also have Lions practice jerseys for the kids to put on over their coats.
We are looking forward to a fun evening! Thanks to everyone that is volunteering to participate to make this a successful event!